Last Updated on
If you wish to know how the Past NPower questions and answers for the 2016 and 2017 batch of the N-Power programme look like, then you just landed on the right page.
You may find these questions on other platforms, we want you to know that the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development a few days ago announced that the N-Power programme would be re-packaged for better performance and in such a way to make N-Teach beneficiaries and other volunteers self-sufficient.
There is N-Power Teach Questions and Answers specially packaged for applicants on this blog for a token, however, take a look at the previous online assessment test of N-Teach for 2016 batch.
Below is a sample of N-Power Past Questions.
Was he present at the meeting? He _____ not have attended it, for he was busy repairing his computer all the time.
A teacher is __________ correct.
- not necessary always
- necessary not always
- necessarily not always
- not necessarily always
- None of the options
Why didn’t Tom come to the party last night? He ______ not have wanted to see me.
Because of the hard times, many workers now live in a state of _________ poverty
Q: Nigeria’s Presidential Villa is located in
- Aso Rock, Abuja
- Obasanjo Farms, Otta
- Dodan Barracks, Lagos
- Asokoro, Abuja
- Chibok, Borno
Q: The acronym FAAN stands for____________
- Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria
- Federal Airports Agency of Nigeria
- Federal Airspace Authority of Nigeria
- Federal Aviation Authority of Nigeria
- None of the options
Q: Research has shown that sugar can contribute to all but one of the following illnesses.
- tooth decay
A clock strikes once at 1 o’clock (am or pm), twice at 2 o’clock (am or pm), thrice at 3 o’clock (am or pm) and so on. How many times will it strike in 24 hours?
What is 999 times 100.0?
Not yet answered
An acute angle is __________
- 90 degrees.
- less than 90 degrees.
- more than 90 degrees.
- None of these.
Are you willing to be deployed to a rural area?
At this time, do you have any computer programming or software development skills?
At this time, which one or a combination of these devices do you own:
Select one or more:
- Smartphone ( mobile phones with Internet capabilities)
Do you have any physical disability?
Which of these classifications and/ or post-graduate degrees apply to you?
- 1stClass / Distinction and Masters
- 1stClass / Distinction and PGD
- 1stClass / Distinction
- 2ndClass Upper / Upper Credit + Masters
- 2ndClass Upper / Upper Credit + PGD
- 2ndClass Upper / Upper Credit
- 2ndClass Lower / Lower Credit + Masters
- 2ndClass Lower / Lower Credit + PGD
- 2ndClass Lower / Lower Credit
- 3rdClass / Pass + Masters
- 3rdClass /Pass + PGD
- 3rdClass / Pass
What is your current employment status?
Do you want our well researched and detailed Questions and Answers for N-Power Teach Batch C?
We have the most comprehensive of the questions and answers in the PDF file (E-book)
Make a payment of N1,500 to: Azeez Quadri (GTBank: 0033488533)
After payment, send your name, email address to 09059762794 or use the Chat button below the right-hand side on our blog (We’re online 24/7)
NOTE: Dial below code only if you to place an order for N-Power Questions and Answers
Helpful Bank Transfer codes to buy N-Power questions and answers E-Book:
- Access Bank: simply dial, *901*2*1500*0033488533#
- Wema Bank USSD code: Dial,*945*0033488533*1500#
- Zenith Bank USSD code: Dial, *966*1500*0033488533#
- Fidelity Bank USSD code: Dial, *770*1500*0033488533#
- First Bank of Nigeria USSD code: Dial, *894*2*1500*0033488533#
- GTBank USSD code: Dial, *737*1*1500*0033488533#
- Sterling Bank USSD code: Dial, *822*5*1500*0033488533#
- EcoBank USSD code: Dial, *326#.
- FCMB Bank USSD code: Dial, *329# or *389*214#.
- Heritage Bank USSD code: Dial, *322#
- Jaiz Bank USSD code: Dial, *389*301#
- Keystone Bank USSD code: Dial,*322*082#
- Polaris Bank USSD code: Dial, *833#
- Stanbic IBTC Bank USSD code: Dial, *909#
- Union Bank USSD code: Dial, *389*038#
- Unity Bank USSD code: Dial, *389*215#
- UBA Magic Banking USSD code: Dial, *919#
Attention: After payment, send your name, email address to 09059762794 or use the Chat button on our blog (We’re online 24/7)